This is the is the third and finally episode in the Champion Series. And just like with key #1 and 2, Gretchen will be sharing real life stories and how she applied this key, advocation, in her EDU journey. Get ready to learn a little more about Gretchen, all while being empowered on your EDU journey.
- Listen to what you desire and chase the heck out of it.
- Advocate for what you need and what you want.
- Don’t be afraid to change your situation so that you can have more experiences that fill your cup.
- You have an impact to make in this world. Don’t show up with pebbles when you’re capable of bringing boulders.
Come Chat on Clubhouse!
- Instructional Coaching Club– www.clubhouse.com/club/instructionalcoaching
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long-lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’