Join in on the first episode of a unique, three part series. Get to know Gretchen a little more by listening in on stories from her life and the lessons she learned along the way. You’ll be captivated and entertained all while being inspired and empowered to show up well in your EDU journey. In this episode, Gretchen will chat about adjustment and what that looks like in life and as an educator.
- You can be the champion of your life and career.
- Just because you’re experiencing a moment that feels different than the norm doesn’t mean it can’t be a great opportunity
- You have a choice. You can rely on yourself- that you’re capable and confident enough to do it. Just take the risk.
Come Chat on Clubhouse!
- Instructional Coaching Club– www.clubhouse.com/club/instructionalcoaching
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long-lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’