Listen in to hear Linda Rhyne share her experience from being a teacher, coach to now being the owner of Linda Rhyne consulting. You’ll be empowered as you hear about her EDU journey.
- There are so many people in our lives that have untapped potential that they do not see.
- I know a great teacher when the students love them but the students grow.
- The relationship has to be the gateway to being instructionally sound.
- We have to assume that people are showing up with their best selves.
- Something is more than nothing.
- We need to be authentic in what we do.
- If you can take a stance of staying curious- you will succeed.
Linda Rhyne is the owner of Linda Rhyne Consulting, a company focused on helping teachers and leaders connect research to practice in a safe & supportive environment. Linda is an award-winning and National Board Certified educator with 15 years of experience in education with Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, one of the nation’s 20 largest urban school districts located in Charlotte, NC. She served in multiple positions in CMS: classroom teacher, literacy facilitator, new teacher support coordinator, and Southeast Learning Community coordinator, with 10 years of experience as an instructional coach. In her free time, you can find her playing with her two boys, hanging with her husband, reading, and working out.
Connect with Linda:
- IG @lindarhyneconsulting
- Twitter @lindaschultzie
- FB LindaRhyneConsulting
- Website: http://lindarhyneconsulting.com
Come Chat on Clubhouse!
- Instructional Coaching Club– www.clubhouse.com/club/instructionalcoaching
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long-lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’