The waves of stress seems to be inevitable, especially as an educator. Maybe the workload is unreasonable, or there are unrealistic expectations. How do we alter the role of stress so we can be productive and successful? This week I have a strategy to help us educators ride the wave rather than be consumed by it!
- Get ready to troubleshoot instead of going on an emotional roller coaster
- Educators that are successful right now are the ones that are flexible
- Expect the wave to hit – expect the problem
- Create a manageable workload
- Don’t let stress steal your joy, or career
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’