Building momentum and excitement for what is coming next is something really important, whether you are a teacher or a leader. This “teaser method” Netflix uses to set up what is coming in the next episode or season to attract audiences to subscribe and tune in can be used in education too. Tune in to figure out how to use this method to build momentum and excitement.
- “As an educator, we want to make sure we do that for both the kids that serve and the adults.”
- “We want to close out the calendar year or the semester really strong by leading people into what is coming next year.”
- “Time is now to prepare your close out plan so that the teachers and the students are excited to come back and diving headfirst like no toes in the water.”
- “Praise people as they are learning”
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’