Take action and start creating change from within your school building. Some questions you may want to ask yourself are: How do you find changes you want to see? How to evoke change no matter where we are? You know what should be done differently so instead of wishing and wanting, speak up! Use your ideas and voice to develop your game plan. Complaining will not make any changes; use your action and energy to make changes! Listen in to hear about how to start a plan about how to create change.
- “How to create change within the building not waiting for the orders to come top-down, but to initiate the change.”
- “Life can’t just happen to you; you really have to take an active role.”
- “You either get what you want, at least improve what you have, or you do nothing, and it just gets worse.”
- “Stop waiting for permission from the universe.”
- “We are starting fresh, and we are starting new; we’re gonna start a school that we always wanted it to be.”
Stamp of Approval
- Educators Who Know What To Do: Experts in Education https://amzn.to/3CUJjgc
- Coaching in Action Summit: https://www.sctacademy.com/a/19590/ijnqsvLG
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’