Dr. Brittany Rincón is a teacher, boy mom, podcast host, and the owner of The Podcasting Teacher. She helps teachers become leaders by finding their voice through podcasting in order to grow and scale their businesses. Brittany believes that every teacher is a leader who has a story and a message worth sharing with the world. She completed her Ed.D in Curriculum and Instruction and serves as a Grade Level Leader at her current school. As a Podcast Coach, she helps teachers start, launch, and grow their podcasts through 1:1 coaching and courses. Tune in to hear this bonus edition episode with Dr. Brittany Rincón!
- Change comes the culture of the school and every single person in the building impacts the culture.
- Don’t wait to get the label or the job, mention you want to do leadership. Sometimes you just have to start.
- You don’t have to leave the classroom to make a larger impact.
- What makes a great educator also makes a great person.
- You have to make sure you are always learning, changing and growing. Model that for your students.
- If you are not willing to change or evolve to what’s happening around you then you will never have the impact you desire to have.
- Be really patient with yourself and give yourself time to grow into a new role.
- You have to know what you need so you know what to look for in a mentor. How do I want to grow? What do I want to get better at? What kind of person can help me?
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Connect with Dr. Brittany Rincón
- Twitter: @brittrincon
- IG: @brittrincon
- Podcast: The Teacher Leader Podcast
- Website: brittanyrincon.com
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’