Have you ever gone through a hard season and felt like only bad things were happening to you? Sometimes a hard season causes us to attract negative thoughts. If you can get past the negative and find the roses, you will start to attract positivity in your life and in your career. Tune in to hear how the 3 R’s can help you push through the negativity and get into a positive space!
- You’ve had hard seasons before but maybe you had your rose colored glasses on that distorted the view.
- You have to practice to keep your muscles sharp.
- As soon as a bad thought happens, do a seamless catch. Catch, rewire it and send it back.
- It’s ok to have ups and downs, but don’t get stuck in a negative place where you bring negative upon yourself.
- You are going to attract what you want based on your thoughts.
- You deserve to thrive in your career and not be a martyr.
- Look for the blessings, not the burdens.
Join the Simply Coaching Retreat
- If you support and lead teachers, this virtual retreat is for you! July 12-14, 2021.
- Simply Coaching Summit
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’