Whether you are helping teachers develop their craft or you are in the classroom with students, uncovering the root of a problem is an essential skill. Having a method and strategy when uncovering the root of a problem or issue will help you develop as leader and build trust within your educational community. Tune in to hear the S.W.E.A.T.E.R method and actionable steps that you can take today!
- Adults want to have a voice, they want to be heard, they want to take control. Sometimes there is an unseen obstacle in the way.
- If we are forcing others to comply, but we don’t give the other person the opportunity to be heard then we are missing the chance for someone’s talent to come to fruition.
- What is the person you are leading really wishing for or wanting to happen?
- Look at future achievements to help bridge the gap to the goal.
- Be personable but get personable too.
- The only way we can make our mark in the world is to draw people to us.
- Follow the S.W.E.A.T.E.R method to uncover the root and become a better leader.
Join the Simply Coaching Summit
- If you support and lead teachers, this virtual retreat is for you! July 12-14, 2021.
- Simply Coaching Summit
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’