Even in the chaos swirling around you, there is a lesson to be learned. 2020 is going to be one of the most challenging seasons of our careers, however it doesn’t all have to be bad. Each day you are becoming a better version of yourself if you are choosing to stay present, positive and in problem solving mode. Tune to hear how you can make each day count and not miss the lesson of the 2020-2021 school year.
- Walk out of the woods, be like Kevin from Home Alone. Whatever you have to do to survive is what you have to do.
- Everyday you may have come up with a new plan of what to do. You have to pivot!
- We will get back what we put into our profession. It may be leaders decades later. We don’t know where the impact will be.
- You will always get back more when you do it with a great heart and you give it your best.
- This will be one of the hardest seasons of our career, but we will make 2020 worth it.
- You are becoming a professional at making split second decisions. You are adding invaluable skills to your resume.
- Regardless of the chaos that swirls around you, educators are resilient.
- 2020 doesn’t have to be memorable for just the bad. We can become the best versions of ourselves right now.
- Stay present, stay positive and stay in problem solving mode.
Links Mentioned in the Episode
- Grab your ticket to the PD coaching summit on Dec 28th here.
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
- Coaching Summit for Teacher Leaders: https://www.sctacademy.com/a/19590/oqFud8nN
- Stay tuned for information on the Teacher Leader Mastermind!
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’
Grab your ticket to the PD coaching summit on Dec 28th here.