If you are a teacher in transition or distress, have no fear! This challenging season you are navigating will not last forever. In fact, the quicker you can jump to action for becoming the ideal person for your dream job, the faster you will be able to claim it as your own. Tune in for some solid advice on becoming the right hire and 3 tips for making that a reality right now.
- You cannot control who someone else is or isn’t, but you can control who you are and what you stand for and what you allow in your life.
- Wake up and DECIDE on your attitude, perspective, work habits and output.
- You have control over you and what you do and how you are showing up.
- How you think about yourself is what you radiate into the universe.
- You can break free from this bondage of a bad situation.
- How you position yourself coming from a negative situation means all the difference.
- If you position yourself as someone worthy of the dream job, it will be granted to you.
- Focus on forward momentum.
- Stay focused on your goal and that will help you navigate challenging situations.
Grab a Slot on my Calendar
Let’s chat about your currents and develop a plan. Click below:
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
Join the New Teacher Support Facebook Group
Shop AAL Swag
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’