Educators are the most amazing creatures. This episode is completely devoted to the unbelievable educators who do the most important job on Earth. There is an encouraging message for new teachers, teacher leaders, teachers in distress and teachers in transition. Every educator is celebrated!
· Implementing small, simple changes every day can have extraordinary results.
· Being an educator is tough and requires a different set of mental, emotional and physical muscles.
· We show up because our mission is bigger than our problems.
· A hard day is a short-term problem. A negative mindset is a long-term problem.
· If you find yourself needing a lifeline, then those you work for and with need one too.
· Pay attention to how they pay attention.
· Please continue having the time of your life doing what you love.
· Greatness awaits you if you don’t give up.
· Every adjustment made me better, made me stronger, got me closer to the best version of me possible.
Participate in the 200th Episode Fun
- Option 1: If you have enjoyed the podcast, leave me a quick audio comment telling me what your favorite thing about the Empowering Educators podcast is. Don’t forget to say your name and where you’re from so I can give you the proper shout out. You can use Voxer (my handle is gschultek). You can also use a voice recorder app on your phone and email it to me: email@example.com
- Option 2: Take less than 10 seconds to fill out this google form to cast your vote for favorite episode and favorite aspect of the show!
Resources Mentioned in the Episode
- Teachers on Special Assignment acronym poster Freebie: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Special-Assignment-Acronym-Visual-2257546
- Ep 27: On Special Assignment: http://alwaysalesson.com/on-special-assignment/
Grab a Slot on my Calendar
Let’s chat about your currents and develop a plan. Click below:
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
Join the New Teacher Support Facebook Group
Shop AAL Swag
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’