In order for us educators to make the impact we desire and were meant for, we have to invest in ourselves in a way that allows that inner gift to make its way outward. Tune in to hear 3 steps on how to unlock your potential by investing in yourself. (You’ll also get to hear personal stories of how I have done this in business and life.)
- The mundane daily work is where the rubber meets the road. Its where we shine up and show out
- I choose my direction. I choose my attitude and vision.
- You don’t need to rely on things to be a great teacher
- I want you to free yourselves from the thoughts that make you stay stuck
- Put yourself in first place
- There’s something waiting for you and you have to be ready to accept it into your life
- I want you to up your game and live your dream
- It was my greatest asset disguised as my weakest point needing changing
- You are meant for more than what you’re giving and being right here right now
Participate in the 200th Episode Fun
- Option 1: If you have enjoyed the podcast, leave me a quick audio comment telling me what your favorite thing about the Empowering Educators podcast is. Don’t forget to say your name and where you’re from so I can give you the proper shout out. You can use Voxer (my handle is gschultek). You can also use a voice recorder app on your phone and email it to me: email@example.com
- Option 2: If you have a favorite Empowering Educators episode, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to cast your vote!
- Enter the Amazon GC contest: All you have to do is leave a rating and review on iTunes, screenshot it, and email that to me at email@example.com. I’ll be picking a winner in September!
Grab a Slot on my Calendar
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
Join the New Teacher Support Facebook Group
Shop AAL Swag
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’