There is no question whether or not teachers want to make an impact in their classrooms. But oftentimes there are two factors that come into play that could make or break that very first day of school for both teachers and students. Tune in to hear what those are and how to prepare so that day 1 is a winner for everyone!
Participate in the 200th Episode Fun
- Option 1: If you have enjoyed the podcast, leave me a quick audio comment telling me what your favorite thing about the Empowering Educators podcast is. Don’t forget to say your name and where you’re from so I can give you the proper shout out. You can use Voxer (my handle is gschultek). You can also use a voice recorder app on your phone and email it to me: email@example.com
- Option 2: If you have a favorite Empowering Educators episode, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to cast your vote!
- Enter the Amazon GC contest: All you have to do is leave a rating and review on iTunes, screenshot it, and email that to me at email@example.com. I’ll be picking a winner in September!
Join the New(er) Teacher Mentorship Program
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
Join the New Teacher Support Facebook Group
Shop AAL Swag
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast