Don’t wait to step up to the plate and lead those around you just because you don’t have a title. The best leaders don’t have leadership titles because leadership is something you are, not something you do. Tune in to hear strategies for how to overcome obstacles that those who lead without a title face so that you can be your best while helping those around you become their best.
- “Bring the deer back to the camp”
- “Step up to the plate”
- We had to work for it and working can’t happen if you stay stuck and still
- Leadership is action; it’s deliberate decisions; it’s in your mindset and in your muscles.
- Leaders are givers. Leaders are learners. Leaders are helpers. Leaders are doers.
- Don’t wait to be asked. Don’t wait until you have the paycheck. Don’t wait until you have the time.
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast