When life gets tough, we need the right people by our side to help us get through it. But in order for those right people to be there we have to do our part and invest in those relationships, regardless of how bad or busy our lives are. Tune in to hear 4 steps to keeping healthy relationships in motion.
- Sometimes those friendships are just as necessary in our life as food and water
- Choose your circle of influence wisely
- You can’t expect people to show up for you if you have been putting them on the backburner
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast