Students come to us in their roughest state. Its up to us educators to cultivate a mindset and environment that polishes students into their potential. Tune in to hear three action steps to ensure every student reaches their best self under your leadership in the classroom.
- As educators we are the tools to chip away the immaturity and insecurity and shape students to become responsible citizens.
- Every moment you think positivity and possibilities, you create the foundation for such things to take place in your presence
- Every kid you come into contact with is part of who you become and you are part of who they become.
- I hope your roster is full of kids that need you and kids that you need.
- Every kid needs you, they just need you differently.
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast