It’s easy to slow down when you get close to the end. But, elite educators don’t slow down, they ramp it up. Tune in to hear how to keep your energy tank on full throttle so that you can provide engaging, rigorous instruction up until the last minute of the school year.
- You can’t be amazing ¾ of the way.
- Kids deserve a quality education and not just on Tuesdays or in September or at 8 am. They deserve engaging, top notch instruction on Fridays at 3 pm in June.
- Its called character and work ethic.
- We gotta do better and be better.
- Forget the busy work, get to work.
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast