Oftentimes educators bring emotional baggage to work that doesn’t belong and isn’t healthy for teacher effectiveness and student achievement. It’s important to check that baggage and then unpack it so that all negative emotions are dealt with, leaving space for happiness and contentment in teaching. Tune in to hear the simple four step solution to unpacking your baggage so that you can become your best for your kids!
- Whether our emotional baggage is work related or not it comes with us to work
- You cant outrun your own baggage-It goes with you EVERYWHERE.
- STEP 1: Take stock of what’s in the bags
- STEP 2: Unload the heaviest items first
- STEP 3: See it for what it is
- STEP 4: Hang it up or put it away
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast