In order to be an effective teacher we have to reach our kids. In order to reach our kids we have to be available and receptive to alter our instructional course to meet their needs- whether sung or unsung. Tune in to hear how to push past your comfort zone and really listen to student cues so you can make the best instructional decisions for your students to succeed in your classroom.
- Just because you are ready to take incoming signals doesn’t mean you know what to do when you get it
- Remember when you’re available to receive the cue, you can make the best decisions in your classroom for kids.
- We gotta reach them. And to reach them we have to know them. And to know them we have to be AVAILABLE and RESPONSIVE.
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’