Facing obstacles is a daily occurrence in the life of a teacher. Oftentimes, we educators rely on our support systems to help us overcome struggles, but it turns out when we allow ourselves to be independent and work through our trials alone, we see just what we are made up of…and we make it out on top every time. A superhero lives within each of us if we would just follow the simple 5 step process shared in this episode.
- I might be a superhero on the inside, but I’m not perfect
- If I continue to rely on other things and other people I’ll never see what I can accomplish on my own
- You might be able to flex a new muscle if you just allow yourself to work it out
- Facing challenges is only scary when you don’t have a strategy
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
Join the New Teacher Support Facebook Group
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast