The teaching profession is not all rainbows. There are trying times and when teachers do not receive support from their leaders in how to navigate these rougher waters, the rainbows not only disappear but so do the teachers. We cannot risk losing more great teachers to other professions. Tune in to learn 4 steps in how to support teachers in efforts to retain this passionate talent.
- We as teacher leaders need to prioritize retention of our best and brightest teachers or we might lose them forever.
- Grab your net and save these teachers from overwhelm.
- It’s like swimming in the ocean and being handed a life jacket and a boogie board and someone swimming next to you encouraging you on your journey.
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast