When you feel at the end of your rope, its time to implement steps to prevent a breakdown. Fast away the distractions so that you can repurpose that energy and make it through a stressful season in your life. Tune in to hear practical tips to thrive under stress by fasting away distractions.
- The very first thing we should do instead of break down is eliminate
- Our devices are the source of a lot of hub bub that is noise we don’t have time for during that particular time/season
- What in your life right now eats up your bandwidth?
- Which thing can you put on pause so that can you use that energy and focus on what matters most right now?
- This is a turning point in your personal and professional life
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’