Teachers face some tough obstacles on their journey in the classroom. But those circumstances don’t define who they are as a person or a professional. Tune in to hear 4 steps for how you can write your story so that it has the impact and ending that you dream of.
- “Circumstances don’t make your life interesting. You make your life interesting. Write your story.” AMB
- Do not let your circumstances take you down, turn you around or worse… eject you out of the game.
- Your circumstance does not define you, you define you.
- You have to become clear with what has happened and what is currently happening before you can even imagine a healthy path forward.
- You can control what decisions you make and what behaviors you exhibit.
- I didn’t want secrets. I wanted recipes for success.
Referenced Podcast Episode
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast