Educators can get really down on themselves throughout their career. There are so many factors that make up their feeling of worth that they get distracted and bogged down by any ‘No’ that comes their way. But mistakes and failures aren’t actually as bad as they seem. In fact, they are a GREAT thing. Listen to this episode to hear why.
- Your journey as a teacher will not be perfect.
- Wear your scars proudly because without failure, you can’t be great.
- Embrace ‘No.’ It’s not ‘No’ forever. It’s ‘No’ for now.
Join elite educators everywhere in snagging tips, tricks and freebies right to your inbox every month!
Become #empowered with the Always A Lesson newsletter: https://alwaysalesson.leadpages.co/newslettersignup/
Connect with Gretchen
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast