Burn out can happen to anyone and teachers are no exception. But, burn out is taking too many great teachers out of the classroom and into other professions. Our nations’ students deserve the best to be in front of them everyday. Tune in to hear 8 ways to acknowledge and prepare for burned out moments so that they do not become catapults relocating teachers to other professions.
- Elite educators are going to deal with things head on before they become too big to bear and burned out moments are so much easier to handle when they remain just moments
- Just like a candle is meant to burn bright, so is our teaching hearts
- You gotta know yourself to help yourself
- You cant advocate for something if you don’t know what it is.
Gretchen’s Stamp of Approval
- Ep #010 – Always A Burned-In Lesson Series with Gretchen Bridgers: What’s A PLN and How Can You Get One?
- Ep #011 – Seasons of Burnout: What Are They and How Can We Overcome Them?
- Ep #012: What Do Heroes Do To Be Heroes?
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
Join the New Teacher Support Facebook Group
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast