Being an educator is a career choice. It’s a special assignment given to only those who are qualified in heart, mind, body and soul. It’s not an easy career path and it can be hard to remember your vision and goal while in the trenches. But with awareness and a few strategies, every educator in the game can remain in the game for a fulfilling lifetime of creating a better future for us all. Listen in to see how to do this and don’t forget your free gift here!
- It will be full of interruptions that can define your fortitude and character.
- Embrace obstacles and set backs- as they are moments of growth.
- You are a role model and how you handle an imperfect ride is how you teach those around you to handle their journeys.
- Frustration means you are being challenged to think differently and get outside your comfort zone.
- This special assignment is going to be the favorite chapter of your book.
Get a FREE Printable Resource here.
Join elite educators everywhere in snagging tips, tricks and freebies right to your inbox every month!
Become #empowered with the Always A Lesson newsletter: https://alwaysalesson.leadpages.co/newslettersignup/
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast