Teachers can only get better when we allow them to by providing clear, actionable feedback on their teaching practices. Find out how instructional leaders can develop a culture of feedback at their schools as well as gain coaching ideas to turn great teachers into SUPER teachers!
- Our kids grow like weeds when we take the time to give them feedback
- I want to empower you teacher leaders to see the opportunity to step up and close the loop on feedback so not only teachers in your building get stronger, but students start exceling and your school overall achieves greatness.
- Teachers are capable. They have fantastic ideas and are full of passion.
- We want teachers to stop reaching out to unreliable sources to gain ideas
Join elite educators everywhere in snagging tips, tricks and freebies right to your inbox every month!
Become #empowered with the Always A Lesson newsletter: https://alwaysalesson.leadpages.co/newslettersignup/
Connect with Gretchen:
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast