Effective leaders are reflective in how the way they lead affects others. If you wouldn’t follow you, what makes you think others will? Tune in to hear how to self evaluate your leadership and make changes today that will have a positive impact tomorrow!
- I love leaders who have high expectations but sympathize
- I respect leaders who might not have done it before but are willing to roll up their sleeves, jump into the trenches with you and make it happen
- Whatever you ask of others be willing to do yourself
- Know what its like to be lead by yourself
- I cannot achieve my goals, if those I lead aren’t behind me
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’