Overwhelm can get the best of us. In fact, too many teachers are leaving the profession due to their plates being full for far too long. When you learn how to recognize overwhelm before it overcomes you, you can begin to hack away at your schedule so that you conserve energy and happiness for what matters most- teaching. Tune in to hear 5 tips and get access to an amazing opportunity for teachers struggling to beat the overwhelm.
- Reflection and evaluation are powerful tools we often overlook because we think we don’t have time.
- You can only carry so much folks. It doesn’t mean you are less of a person or teacher because you have to dump the non-essentials.
- Skim the fat and oil the machine.
- It’s a temporary shut-down to conserve your time and energy.
Join the 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club
- Type in ‘email@example.com’ as your referral
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
Shop AAL Swag
Join the New Teacher Support Facebook Group
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast