Sometimes you can be so tuned in that you don’t realize your candle is burning out. For teachers, summer is a great time to unplug by becoming a learner in something new. You have permission to fill your cup in another passion so that you can be great at your main passion as an educator. Tune in to learn how to best utilize your summer break so that you are a lifelong learner but also a well-rested, rejuvenated teacher
- Don’t feel bad about needing a break. Everyone has their limit and it doesn’t mean you’re a bad teacher or that you can’t hack a life-long career as an educator.
- It is time to switch gears so your body can rest, your mind can declutter and your spirit can get ignited again.
- Be a better teacher through … a creative outlet to unplug.
- Experts can do other things… and new teachers are no exception.
- Become a well-rounded human because that serves your kids best.
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
Shop AAL Swag
Join the New Teacher Support Facebook Group
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast