It’s time we take what is working in our own classrooms and share it with other educators so that they can replicate our success. To truly amplify our impact in our classroom, school buildings, and community we need to figure out where we excel and make it accessible to others so that they can repeat our success. Follow the four-step proven method shared in this episode to amplify your impact by increasing teacher proficiency and student achievement in the classroom.
- Why do we have to contain our impact?
- If we are able to find success in the classroom, we should be able to take that success and multiply it in a way so that more students can be positively impacted.
- No child should be at an advantage or disadvantage depending on what teacher they are assigned.
- If one teacher is doing great, we must dissect that success and replicate it so all students can benefit.
- When we better ourselves, we better others.
- If we want to have an impact, we have to think beyond ourselves. To amplify our impact, we have to act beyond ourselves.
- Educators have each other’s backs.
- Let’s not waste another moment being a lesser version of ourselves.
Sign Up for the Teacher Leader Summit
Previous Podcast Episode Mentioned:
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
Shop AAL Swag
Join the New Teacher Support Facebook Group
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast