Change is inevitable. It happens to the best of us. But, when change happens to us, it can be challenging to make the most of the opportunity because our emotions get in the way. Tune in to hear 4 tips for how to control the change happening to you so that you can still become your very best.
- It’s a blip on the screen; it’s not a forever thing
- It’s a temporary setback that will lead to a long-term upgrade.
- Maybe your future role doesn’t have a connecting street to your current role and you have to step BACK in order to step INTO your next chapter
- Change (especially when it might look very different from what you want for yourself) can almost make you paralyzed
- How you handle these detours determines how mighty that next chapter is going to be for you
- You have power over your perspective and your response
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
Join the New Teacher Support Facebook Group
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast