If you want to make a true impact on the teaching profession you need to adjust the way you lead others with a confidence that is silent but effective. Tune in to hear 5 tips on how the best teacher leaders personalize the learning experience of others to ensure they grow as professionals during their lifetime career as educators.
- Let the learner do the leading
- [Leaders] don’t have much to say but in being silent they say so much
- The quietest person in the room is often the most knowledgeable
- I am here to do this important work WITH you, not tell you how to do it and leave you hanging
- I want your example to enter the room before your mouth
- Great coaches shouldn’t be seen
- You are best utilized behind the scenes personalizing the experience for every teacher, not talking about your golden days.
Join the New Teacher Support Facebook Group
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast