You can’t live out your potential and bless others if you are not living out your WHY. A future guest inspired me to help you avoid being “glib” because that doesn’t benefit you or those you serve. So tune in to hear what you can do today to put yourself on the right track to living a more purpose-filled life as an educator!
- When you pour everything you have into something you do, it shows
- If we all could just turn up the dial when its comes to being a learner and find more joy in the process we might just end up painting that masterpiece after all.
- Why did you become an educator? Why do you remain an educator?
- What is part of your fabric from which you operate?
- Don’t just go through the motions. Find out what lights a fire under you and go do that
- There’s a season for everything
- That’s not my thing and I’m okay with it
Stamp of Approval
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast