Sometimes we feel as though we need to be the expert in everything and start pretending we have the knowledge and skills required to do it all. The fact is, it’s a sham. We are pretending and the ones who get hurt the most are the children. Tune in to hear how to stop being a pretender and empower yourself to be better without fear, embarrassment or worse, losing your job.
- [Teachers’] daily choices affect kids the most
- Every moment is precious and we cant waste time thinking we will figure it out
- Own your cards
- The culture is so that we educators embrace what we don’t know energetically as we connect on a mission with other educators who are experts in those areas
- We as educators have to do what we ask of our kids and keep seeking knowledge where we can
- If your ego gets in the way your own learning suffers
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast