“What do you want to accomplish this year and how can I help you get there?” is a powerful question from a teacher leader to someone that they lead. Act like Publisher’s Clearing House and go knock on your colleagues’ doors during this back to school season and make their dreams come true. Tune in to hear how you can do just that!
- Step one of relating to people is being in physical proximity to them
- We are only as strong as our weakest link
- If I am going to lead you, I need to know you
- I had to be willing to start it. From there, the team had to be willing to receive it. And then we all had to be willing to continue it.
- When they are motivated, focused and feel supported, they’ll move mountains.
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast