The environment that we work in can help or hinder us. In fact, we have more to do with our environment than we may initially think. Tune in to hear how you might contribute or contaminate your own working environment and how you can correct yourself when you go off course!
- Contributors are magnets
- Just because it wasn’t helpful or exciting for me didn’t mean it wasn’t exactly what they needed and that would ultimately benefit our team in the end
- Tip 1- Take a mental note
- Tip 2- Put up bumpers
- Tip 3- Prevent the triggers
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast