It’s easy to miss out on the amazing developments in our life and career when our eyes are pressed forward to the horizon rather than keeping our feet in the boat. Tune in to hear how you can still set long term goals but enjoy the journey along the way!
- There’s no point in holding out until the destination before stopping to smell the roses.
- Please don’t keep setting goals and setting goals and setting goals without ever really enjoying life
- Miserable accomplished people are boring and unrealistic. No one wants a friend who is amazing at their job but sucks at real life.
- Don’t become so obsessed with getting better that you stop living
- You can’t be a great you tomorrow, if you aren’t a great you today
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast