Educators are life-long learners. To feed their quest for knowledge and ensure they are up-to-date on teaching best practices, educators want on-going interactive, engaging, and inspiring professional development.
However, oftentimes professional development sessions are provided by experts in the field who might not have a background in education, or worse, never taught in the classroom.
Always A Lesson, LLC provides consulting to classroom teachers by a classroom teacher of a decade. Sessions are applicable immediately and benefit student achievement and teacher effectiveness immensely.
Professional Development topics include:
- Balanced Literacy
- Crucial Conversations in Teacher Leadership
- Instructional Coaching Strategies
- Teach Like a Champion 2.0 Instructional Teaching Techniques
- “Teachers, Pass the Torch!” -Increasing Student Ownership in the Classroom
- “Stop Accepting Swiss Cheese Answers in the Classroom” – Increasing Accuracy in Student Responses
- “The Learning Zone- No Hogs Allowed”- Engaging ALL Students in Rigorous Work
Professional Development provided to:
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools [CMS], Charlotte NC
- Cooperative Education Service Agency 3 [CESA 3], Fennimore, WI
- North Carolina Association of Elementary Educators [NCAEE], Concord, NC
- Connecting Communities of Education Stakeholders [CCES], Greensboro, NC
Interested in booking one of the sessions listed above?