If we put as much energy and emotion into cheering on our students as we do in supporting our favorite sports teams, we might be able to create a culture of joyful achievement that could completely change the trajectory of child’s life. It’s simple really… cheer for the individual that needs it most- our nation’s kids.
- How can we go absolutely out of our minds crazy for NFL games but become as silent as a librarian in the classroom?
- Its not really what we say that drives our students, its our enthusiasm behind what we say.
- No matter if a student attends a low income or high income school, they deserve the opportunity to learn in a safe, inspiring space.
Join elite educators everywhere in snagging tips, tricks and freebies right to your inbox every month!
Become #empowered with the Always A Lesson newsletter: https://alwaysalesson.leadpages.co/newslettersignup/
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast