Teaching can be a challenge when balance is lacking in the classroom, whether academic or behavior related. By evening out the ingredients of the classroom composition, teachers can sustain balance, sanity and happiness for all. Tune in to hear multiple strategies for problem solving the lack of balance in your classroom.
- I grew through pain and built up my game
- When our life is crazy and we are feeling all sorts of emotions, it’s usually because something is out of whack
- It’s a trial and error process
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
Join the New Teacher Support Facebook Group
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast