Effective leaders lead people from a place of grace not from an agenda. Everyone faces stressors on the job and being able to acknowledge the timing and size of such stressors in order to lead others towards effective change requires intention and grace. Tune in to hear how to meet your job requirements while leading others towards beneficial change during the Back-to-School mayhem.
- Grace is probably the best tool in your tool belt in helping anyone improve
- When you know better, you do better
- When you build relationships out of grace, you get additional time put on the clock
- It’s better to affect long term change with grace, than lead with an agenda for short term change.
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
Join the New Teacher Support Facebook Group
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast