The hardest thing to do is become better on your own when no one is watching. Staying motivated and clear on your purpose without the pressure of a deadline or request from a member of influence is harder than imaginable. Tune in to hear how you can make a significant upgrade to your edu-self so that you maximize your potential and student achievement for the upcoming school year.
- When I freed myself from the realization that I wasn’t a bad person or a bad teacher but that I had an opportunity to be a better one, I started to find hope and excitement to make changes
- I couldn’t create this caricature teacher of who I wanted to be or who I thought I was … I had to be who I was raw and imperfect
- I wanted to be defined by inspiring actions that lead kids to new heights but those landed as ideas in my head instead of outcomes in my classroom
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
Join the New Teacher Support Facebook Group
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast