Leading a balanced professional and personal life is key to a long life of success and happiness. Tune in to hear how one unbalanced teacher took control of their life and enhanced all parts of it because of the big decision they were strong enough to make. Hear tips for new teachers, teachers in distress and transition and teacher leaders on how to win in life by being a balanced teacher.
- Nothing is forever
- I can now step into my life and do it better because I took a time out
- I’m prepared for this unbalance. I know what I need so that I can perform my best during this hectic time. And I proactively schedule time to recoup.
- Don’t be afraid to make big moves
- Give yourself what you need so that you can go out and do better
- There’s no reward without the risk
Join the New Teacher Support Facebook Group
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast