Sometimes there’s no other option but to rely on ourselves, dig in our heels, and do the hard work. Developing your teacher craft is no different in that your determination to become greater must outweigh your need to be told what to do. Tune in to hear how to be your own lifeline in becoming your best.
- “I need to get better at teaching. I want to be better for my students, parents, school… I’m so impatient to get there, but I’m determined to get there.” – Jordan Potrzeba
- The most reliable option you have on your journey to greatness is yourself
- In life we have to complete hurdles before new levels of opportunity arise
- Mind over matter
Join the New Teacher Support Facebook Group
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast