There is always something “new” being asked of teachers. It can be quite overwhelming to implement every change while still maintaining your own style in the classroom. Tune in to hear how teacher leaders can help bridge the gap between requirements and teacher freedom.
- What matters is that teachers feel like they can meet the requirements AND still do their own thing.
- I haven’t figured out how to make this work for me.
- Your biggest impact comes from your relationship with teachers.
- I hope everyone out there has a leader in their professional life who cares so much that they are willing to sit next to you while you struggle, working through the mess, and celebrating with you as you succeed.
Join the New Teacher Support Facebook Group
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast